We are excited to have you join us here at the Diamond M Ranch Resort. Our viewing deck is open 24/7 and it’s a great way to see all of the wildlife surrounding us here at the resort, which could include caribou, moose, and our resident bald eagles.
We encourage humans to stay on the gravel and other obvious trails to protect the delicate native environment and encourage new growth.
- Speed Limit: 5 miles per hour ANYWHERE on the resort. Watch side roads for hikers and children on bicycles or horses.
- Parking: Please check with office if you wish to change your assigned site. One RV and vehicle per site. There is a fee for extra vehicles, utility trailers, tents and boats.
- Guests: There is a fee for guests. Please register them upon arrival.
- Bath House: Please be courteous to other guests and leave bath house as clean as you found it. They are open 24/7.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. If you’re going fishing, departing early, or arriving late, please do so as quietly as you can.
- Children: Parents are responsible for their children’s whereabouts conduct and safety.
- Cars and RVs: May be washed at your site, but conserve water as we are on a well.
- Park Appearance: This is your home/yard away from home. Help us keep it neat. Take all trash to dumpster. Cigarette and cigar butts go in the trash, not on the ground. No clotheslines or ropes on trees, RVs, buildings, etc. Deposit all properly doused charcoal and ash from firepits into the designated 55 gallon barrels. Use proper sewer connections and levelers. Call our attention to any damage so we can repair it quickly.
- All fish waste: Must be disposed of in provided receptacles.
- FIRE PITS: There are fire pits in each site, please do not move or exchange without permission from the office. Please do not leave trash in the pits on departure. Please no fire pits on courtyard grass. Remember to bring your own roasting stick- our trees are here on purpose not for cutting.
- Open fires. Use properly contained fire pits only.
- Pets in public buildings. All pets must be on leashes and may not be chained or left unattended outside your RV. (Please clean up after your pets).
- Drainage of sink (gray) water in camping area.
- Open alcoholic beverages in public buildings.
- Dish washing in shower house or laundry room.
- Smoking in public buildings.
Weekly activities are planned including pot lucks and hikes. Check our activity board at the office or follow us on Facebook for more information and up to date schedules.
Thanks for including the Diamond M Ranch Resort in your Alaskan experience. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant please let us know.
Check out time is 12:00 Noon.
Late check out may be arranged.